Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Bruce Larson's Drag Fest

HRE.COM FORUMS » Drag Racing General Discussion (Open Forum) » Archive through October 28, 2009 » Bruce Larson's Drag Fest « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dragsterdoug
Username: Dragsterdoug

Post Number: 254

Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Bruce will be holding his annual Deagfest at the Stoney Creek Barn in Dauphin PA on November 14th beginning at 10:00.
Go to Draglist for a link to the flyer. I hope to have my altered there.

Kgto
Username: Kgto

Post Number: 637

Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Saw his blue '32 on the cover of some Rod mag. That is really really sweet.

Nitro_jim
Username: Nitro_jim

Post Number: 34

Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Hey Dragster Doug!! I'll be there, causing trouble. I probably won't take my dragster. No one will look at it with your altered there. <grin>

jim

Jrfuel
Username: Jrfuel

Post Number: 2687

Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

OK Jim, you have to tell all us hooligans about OK Jim, tell all the hooligans here about your CHRR experiences.

Start yourself a new thread and dish dude!! Include the pics that are floating around as well.
Keith

The main thing, is to keep the main thing, the main thing!!!

Southwest Junior Fuel Association

Dragsterdoug

Post Number: 255

Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Jim, I'll have look you up. Have you ever been there? I was there a few years ago, went with Jack Kulp's son Bobby. Had a great time. Sure hope the weather holds up.

Cdafoe
Username: Cdafoe

Post Number: 384

Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Speaking of Bruce Larson, I mentioned him one time to an older drag racing friend of mine, and he asked me if I knew Bruce's nickname. I told him I did not, and he said that Bruce was known in the old days as "The World's Fastest *****". I am asterisking it out as to not offend anyone. Anyone ever heard of this before?

Dragsterdoug

Post Number: 256

Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

I DON"T THINK SO

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page