Active Duty Military Accounts are Free

Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at jim@hre.com if you have questions

ALL NEW USERS START HERE! Messages and information about the board- Guests do not see ALL the forums! Register and JOIN for full access to rock solid information.

Stuff YOU NEED!

Postby admin » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:40 pm

I'm posting in the FOR SALE section, some things that we're making that you might find interesting.. We need to keep this place alive, and with the lack of revenue coming in, we figured that if we offer you some cool crap to buy we could cleverly separate you from your coin. It's all very scientific and insidious, but we feel that if you guys are going to be hoodwinked by fast talking salesmen, it might as well be me...

Go check out the things you KNOW YOU WANT.. Then BUY BUY BUY BUY
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Re: Stuff YOU NEED!

Postby HardcoreAK » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:09 am

admin wrote:I'm posting in the FOR SALE section, some things that we're making that you might find interesting.. We need to keep this place alive, and with the lack of revenue coming in, we figured that if we offer you some cool crap to buy we could cleverly separate you from your coin. It's all very scientific and insidious, but we feel that if you guys are going to be hoodwinked by fast talking salesmen, it might as well be me...

Go check out the things you KNOW YOU WANT.. Then BUY BUY BUY BUY
Okay so I watched the video... and it told me to go into the waayy back machine and search the archives... I found that a bunch of the old stuff doesnt work anymore, and I want to see this "Zero Set" thingamajig.... AND It makes me realize theres probably a lot of goodies that were brought up in length in the old forum that have not been carried forward... ;)

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk
Cody McCollum
Owner / Operator
Hardcore Performance
Kenai, Alaska
HardcoreAK

Postby admin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:20 pm

Sorry for the huge delay in getting back to you.. The Zero set isn't currently available. but I'll be posting when I'm settled in. I'm in the process of moving to a much smaller place and trying to rearrange 38 years of stuff has been daunting to say the least. Hopefully, I'll get back on track by the new year.
Thanks for your support and patience!
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Postby uglytruck » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm thinking Hugo needs a Christmas tree and maybe some lights to dress up that ugly house! The poor little guy didn't even get a turkey this year!!
Clay Allen

Clay's Transmissions
High Performance Transmissions and Parts

Simul Iustus et Peccator
uglytruck
Sky King

Postby Leon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:20 pm

I asked if anyone was going to make me a turkey,and was told no I already was one.
Leon

Forum Statistics