Active Duty Military Accounts are Free

Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at jim@hre.com if you have questions

ALL NEW USERS START HERE! Messages and information about the board- Guests do not see ALL the forums! Register and JOIN for full access to rock solid information.

Ban Alessi for Life

Postby admin » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:12 pm

In light of the recent suspension of the Alessi racing team (motorcross).. I would state that shining a green laser at the eyes of competitors warrants MORE than a $10,000.00 fine and suspension from the rest of the season. What AMA SHOULD do is revoke his racing license, and BAN HIM PERMANENTLY from the sport. The idea that blinding a competitor is a 'joke' is simply beyond words. Not only was Villopoto the victim of this assault, but Malcolm Stewart also reported that he too was targeted. It is a FEDERAL CRIME to point a laser device at an aircraft, it should be equally treated when the perpetrator aims this weapon at a race driver of any motorsports. I can't even imagine my response had this happened to my son when he was racing...

You can't cure STUPID.
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Re: Ban Alessi for Life

Postby Evans_Neumann » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Times 100 boss. I come from a flat track background. There was some hijinks in the old days but it only amounted to grabbing some ones bars in the middle of the straight, or if you were really good like Maulder of Romero reach over and turn his gas petcock off. This other crap needs to stop. I am really thinking that AMA is getting a lot like NHRA all greed and no rider/driver loyalty.
“You can’t make a racehorse out of a pig, but if you work hard enough you can make it a pretty fast pig”.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"
RONALD REAGAN
Evans_Neumann
Curmudgeon in Residence

Postby admin » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:00 am

I'm simply gobsmacked that on some of the MX sites, their are people DEFENDING Alessi (Jeff the perp) and saying it's "no big deal". America really is getting stupider by the minute. Maybe we can just sit on the far hill and pick off the competition with a 30-06?
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Postby Evans_Neumann » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:28 am

Oh come on Jim you can think of something more imaginative that a 30. 06 can’t you. I know I could if I was really pressed.
“You can’t make a racehorse out of a pig, but if you work hard enough you can make it a pretty fast pig”.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"
RONALD REAGAN
Evans_Neumann
Curmudgeon in Residence

Postby mporter » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Moto website comments: Hey Boss ~ it probably isn't a big deal if all you've ever done is live in your parent's basement, play video games and run your mouth on websites.

It's hard to even imagine a racer thinking that's smart move. He should be banned for no other reason than being STUPID.
Mike
mporter

Postby bigal » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Trouble is we let stupid go so often these days, the gene pool needs weeding but Health and Safety prevents it!

Alan
Just a touch more blower
bigal
The Sandman

Postby admin » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Stupid is becoming a sacrament.... :cry:
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Postby pogster41 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:03 am

bigal wrote:Trouble is we let stupid go so often these days, the gene pool needs weeding but Health and Safety prevents it!

Alan

That's Health and Safety trying to safeguard their own jobs.

Pete
"You won't like me when I'm angry. Because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources." - The Credible Hulk.
pogster41

Postby pdog » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:50 pm

From what little I remember about Alessi,,, he was much better at running his mouth than he ever was at riding his bike...
He would tell everyone what (he thought) he was going to do,,, on the track he looked like he was always riding way beyond his skill level and usually out of control, desperate to claw his way to the top so this news doesn't surprise me in the least...

I guess my thought is how can a person have any pride in winning a race that he had to cheat to win????

The (ex) moto dog....
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints!

I ❤ FLATHEADS

I ❤ 4 BANGERS

WNC
pdog
The ORIGINAL Original Stone Age Man

Postby admin » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:32 am

pdog wrote:I guess my thought is how can a person have any pride in winning a race that he had to cheat to win????

The (ex) moto dog....

Dunno...Ask the Pro Stock Guys.... :mrgreen:
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Next
Forum Statistics