Active Duty Military Accounts are Free

Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at if you have questions

ALL NEW USERS START HERE! Messages and information about the board- Guests do not see ALL the forums! Register and JOIN for full access to rock solid information.

John Farr's Address

Postby admin » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Anyone have John Farr's Email or mailing address? (Evan's "Guru" John)>
This space for rent.
Conspiracy Theory

Re: John Farr's Address

Postby JCHansen » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:08 pm

Farr Race Cars, 1645 Callens rd suite E, Ventura, Ca. 93003, 805-658-0010

John Farr became Evans race partner when Evans asked him to help with his 1'st JrFuel car for Evans daughter, Kirsten, to drive about 13 years ago. Evans would be at Farr's when ever he was not working his home inspection biz. They became best friends, seeing each other everyday for 20 years.
John is having a tuff time missing his best buddy. This week John said he didn't want to race with-out Evans. But I think Fred Notzka and I convinced John to tow 700 miles to race the next Heritage race in Salt Lake City, because it's for sure what Evans would want. We can hear Evans saying "Go race the damn thing, I only died !" With the passion, time, money and friends Evans had invested in the car, trailer, and combo he would NOT want his partners to stop racing. Besides we think it will be the best thing to do to help John thru this very ruff time.
We are sooo very Happy Evans got to see his team win their very 1'st JrFuel event.
We will have a life party at John's shop after Salt Lake City race, thinking the week after, for those of you that live in SoCal.

Wish them Luck, so Evans can be in the winners circle again.
I felt Danny Miller was with us in the winners circle when we won our 1'st Hemi JF race with-out Danny.

Jon Hansen, 805-444-4489
March Meet 2013 Champion

Re: John Farr's Address

Postby Frontenginedragsters » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:05 am

Nice posting and a great tribute to a group of friends that are now missing one.
Good luck at the race.

Needs 40" Out

Forum Statistics