Active Duty Military Accounts are Free

Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at jim@hre.com if you have questions

ALL NEW USERS START HERE! Messages and information about the board- Guests do not see ALL the forums! Register and JOIN for full access to rock solid information.

New Member from Washington

Postby DMV » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:16 pm

Well I'm off to a rough start. While writing my intro post on my I-Phone, I was overcome by a case of fat fingers and impaired vision (lack of reading glasses) and posted in the wrong forum. I red lighted and brushed the wall on my first pass. :) So if you care to read my intro you'll have to go to the Ignition forum. On another note, in RacingJunk I saw a FED for sale in the San Diego area. I thought it was worth looking at so I decided to make a vacation out of it and attend the CHRR as well. Hope to meet some of you guys there and maybe someone will know something about the car I'm looking at.
Don
DMV

Re: New Member from Washington

Postby GregM784 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Don, my cell is 916.539.0018. I'll be pitted out back in my ne1 car. Just look for the white trailer. B-)

I'll get there Thursday afternoon and leave Sunday. Would like to meet ya. There's a chrr roll call thread in the "general" area with a list of everyone that's going. There will be a few of us...lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg Means
Garden Valley, CA
Budget Bender Racing
http://www.MeansRacing.com
GregM784
Burnin' down the house

Forum Statistics