Active Duty Military Accounts are Free


Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at jim@hre.com if you have questions

ALL NEW USERS START HERE! Messages and information about the board- Guests do not see ALL the forums! Register and JOIN for full access to rock solid information.

"The Corner"

Postby pdog » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:26 pm

In regard to "The Corner"

I know we have a few new hooligans here at Planet HRE and I know the subject of "The Corner" comes up on occasion such as the occasion when someone does, says or even thinks something incredibly stupid or in any way offensive to anyone under any circumstances so I present to you the words that will send you to "The Corner" and what your life will be like during your stay in "The Corner"
dumbass.jpg


Sincerely,,,
The Corner Canine - Dog...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints!

I ❤ FLATHEADS

I ❤ 4 BANGERS

WNC
pdog
User avatar
The ORIGINAL Original Stone Age Man
 
Posts: 4206
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:31 am
Location: Rockpile

Re: "The Corner"

Postby GregM784 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:50 pm

B-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg Means
Garden Valley, CA
Budget Bender Racing
http://www.MeansRacing.com
GregM784
User avatar
Burnin' down the house
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:38 pm
Location: Garden Valley, California

Re: "The Corner"

Postby danielb210 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Hell I dont think I even made it past the front door before I heard those words.
danielb210
User avatar
One Bad Altered!
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 pm
Location: Wichita, Ks

Re: "The Corner"

Postby admin » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:21 am

It has pretty much come to the point here that if you're NOT in the corner, you haven't been a member longer than a couple of minutes. The REASON we here at HRE are HOOLIGANS is because of the propensity for most of us to say, do or think something incredibly stupid, offensive, rude, or disgusting.

We wouldn't have it any other way...

Oh, and by the way, we are also incredibly family friendly. You can have your 15 year old daughter looking over your shoulder when you're here and not have to worrry... I know, it sounds like a contradiction, but check this place out. By FAR the best place on the web.

By the way, I think that may be a photo of me as a young boy...

....Or P-Dog....

...........Or Mick.....

....... Or Means................

......or Daniel................
......... Or... well, you get the idea......
This space for rent.
admin
User avatar
Conspiracy Theory
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:52 pm
Location: New York

Re: "The Corner"

Postby danielb210 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:00 am

admin wrote:It has pretty much come to the point here that if you're NOT in the corner, you haven't been a member longer than a couple of minutes. The REASON we here at HRE are HOOLIGANS is because of the propensity for most of us to say, do or think something incredibly stupid, offensive, rude, or disgusting.

We wouldn't have it any other way...

Oh, and by the way, we are also incredibly family friendly. You can have your 15 year old daughter looking over your shoulder when you're here and not have to worrry... I know, it sounds like a contradiction, but check this place out. By FAR the best place on the web.

By the way, I think that may be a photo of me as a young boy...

....Or P-Dog....

...........Or Mick.....

....... Or Means................

......or Daniel................
......... Or... well, you get the idea......


Not me, I was born into the land of color.
danielb210
User avatar
One Bad Altered!
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 pm
Location: Wichita, Ks

Re: "The Corner"

Postby admin » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Daniel....

Go into the corner immediately. I didn't understand a word you just said.... (See? you can be sent to the corner for ANYTHING!) :lol:
This space for rent.
admin
User avatar
Conspiracy Theory
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:52 pm
Location: New York

Re: "The Corner"

Postby pdog » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Daniel,,,

While you're in "The Corner" I'll show you my high screwl year book which is printed entirely in black and white, pix and all.
You snotty nose youngsters need to show some respect for your elders who were born BC (before color) if it wasn't for us you'd be racing mules and scratching on stone tablets!

Ol' Dog...
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints!

I ❤ FLATHEADS

I ❤ 4 BANGERS

WNC
pdog
User avatar
The ORIGINAL Original Stone Age Man
 
Posts: 4206
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:31 am
Location: Rockpile

Re: "The Corner"

Postby danielb210 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:23 pm

pdog wrote:Daniel,,,

While you're in "The Corner" I'll show you my high screwl year book which is printed entirely in black and white, pix and all.
You snotty nose youngsters need to show some respect for your elders who were born BC (before color) if it wasn't for us you'd be racing mules and scratching on stone tablets!

Ol' Dog...


Oh, I have plenty of respect for you old cods. It's always amazed me all the things you all accomplished in black and white. The fact that you were even able to read plugs blows me away ;)
danielb210
User avatar
One Bad Altered!
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 pm
Location: Wichita, Ks

Re: "The Corner"

Postby admin » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:41 pm

YOU SNOTTY KID! Shows what YOU know! WE didn't HAVE plugs back in the day. We lit each individual cylinder with a Zippo ya fresh punk. I'd like to see YOU race that way with all your modern conveniences. :evil:
This space for rent.
admin
User avatar
Conspiracy Theory
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:52 pm
Location: New York

Re: "The Corner"

Postby danielb210 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:52 pm

admin wrote:YOU SNOTTY KID! Shows what YOU know! WE didn't HAVE plugs back in the day. We lit each individual cylinder with a Zippo ya fresh punk. I'd like to see YOU race that way with all your modern conveniences. :evil:


Ok so I have spark plugs and a starter. Sorry for swinging at the ball y'all teed up :twisted:
danielb210
User avatar
One Bad Altered!
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 pm
Location: Wichita, Ks

Next
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Options

Return to Admin's Messages

cron

SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS!

© Copyright 1994 to 2018 HRE.COM