Active Duty Military Accounts are Free


Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at jim@hre.com if you have questions

ALL NEW USERS START HERE! Messages and information about the board- Guests do not see ALL the forums! Register and JOIN for full access to rock solid information.

Re: "The Corner"

Postby GregM784 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Maybe you've never been OUT of the corner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg Means
Garden Valley, CA
Budget Bender Racing
http://www.MeansRacing.com
GregM784
User avatar
Burnin' down the house
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:38 pm
Location: Garden Valley, California

Re: "The Corner"

Postby admin » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Shhhh! He's from England.....
This space for rent.
admin
User avatar
Conspiracy Theory
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:52 pm
Location: New York

Re: "The Corner"

Postby pdog » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 pm

AND they all drive in the wrong side of the road :lol:

Dog...
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints!

I ❤ FLATHEADS

I ❤ 4 BANGERS

WNC
pdog
User avatar
The ORIGINAL Original Stone Age Man
 
Posts: 4206
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:31 am
Location: Rockpile

Re: "The Corner"

Postby uglytruck » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:12 am

Al Gore: " I invented the corner "
Clay Allen

Clay's Transmissions
High Performance Transmissions and Parts

Simul Iustus et Peccator
uglytruck
User avatar
Sky King
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:18 am
Location: Sandy, Oregon

Re: "The Corner"

Postby speeddemon_uk » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:58 pm

GregM784 wrote:Maybe you've never been OUT of the corner.




Good point !!
Sam.
speeddemon_uk
User avatar
Senior Member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:08 am

Re: "The Corner"

Postby speeddemon_uk » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:58 pm

admin wrote:Shhhh! He's from England.....



I've visited more states than most americans this year ??
Sam.
speeddemon_uk
User avatar
Senior Member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:08 am

Re: "The Corner"

Postby speeddemon_uk » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:00 pm

pdog wrote:AND they all drive in the wrong side of the road :lol:

Dog...



no we drive on the left ... and as you have seen I'm ambidextrous driving a right hand drive on the right hand size of the road..



Edit * typo
Sam.
speeddemon_uk
User avatar
Senior Member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:08 am

Re: "The Corner"

Postby admin » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:21 pm

speeddemon_uk wrote:
pdog wrote:AND they all drive in the wrong side of the road :lol:

Dog...



no we drive on the left ...



That's EXACTLY what we said! WE drive on the RIGHT Side of the Road! :lol:

Good you bought a rail, that center steering is good for both sides of the pond :lol: :lol: :lol:
This space for rent.
admin
User avatar
Conspiracy Theory
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:52 pm
Location: New York

Re: "The Corner"

Postby pdog » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:08 am

speeddemon_uk wrote:no we drive on the left ... and as you have seen I'm ambidextrous driving a right hand drive on the right hand size of the road..


Yup, strangest little car I've ever seen :!:
Little white jelly bean looking thing with at least 3 different license plates on.
Nothing on the drivers side of the passenger compartment but a seat, all the controls are on the passenger side. I guess you can't go anywhere without a passenger to drive OR try to work the controls from the wrong side of the car? :roll:
I didn't actually see this little white jelly bean of a strange little car move under its own power so it may or may not. All I can say is that this strange little jelly bean of a car was not in that parking space the last time I went to Hartsel where Sam and I met for an extended lunch and jelly bean viewing so it very well may be mobile, or not.

I'll go back to working on the Big Car, much less confusing to deal with,
Dog...
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints!

I ❤ FLATHEADS

I ❤ 4 BANGERS

WNC
pdog
User avatar
The ORIGINAL Original Stone Age Man
 
Posts: 4206
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:31 am
Location: Rockpile

Re: "The Corner"

Postby speeddemon_uk » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:12 pm

pdog wrote:
speeddemon_uk wrote:no we drive on the left ... and as you have seen I'm ambidextrous driving a right hand drive on the right hand size of the road..


Yup, strangest little car I've ever seen :!:
Little white jelly bean looking thing with at least 3 different license plates on.
Nothing on the drivers side of the passenger compartment but a seat, all the controls are on the passenger side. I guess you can't go anywhere without a passenger to drive OR try to work the controls from the wrong side of the car? :roll:
I didn't actually see this little white jelly bean of a strange little car move under its own power so it may or may not. All I can say is that this strange little jelly bean of a car was not in that parking space the last time I went to Hartsel where Sam and I met for an extended lunch and jelly bean viewing so it very well may be mobile, or not.

I'll go back to working on the Big Car, much less confusing to deal with,
Dog...



Not only a jelly bean of a car but diesel fueled as well..
Sam.
speeddemon_uk
User avatar
Senior Member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:08 am

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Options

Return to Admin's Messages

cron

SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS!

© Copyright 1994 to 2018 HRE.COM