Active Duty Military Accounts are Free

Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at jim@hre.com if you have questions

ALL NEW USERS START HERE! Messages and information about the board- Guests do not see ALL the forums! Register and JOIN for full access to rock solid information.

Re: April Banner

Postby admin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:07 am

Eric David Bru wrote:
admin wrote:Here is one of the SR-71 "plaques" (it's actually a free standing piece). These are painted Flat Black rather than the actual radar absorbing material that the originals were done in (which made them completely unaffordable to the average human being). Item is 14" wide x 9 1/2" high Price shipped $100.00. I only have a very limited number of these available. If you're interested, let me know.

sr71a.jpg

VERY Cool~!

How much for the RAM paint?

Not available. We had to make a certain number of these and then they were sent to a facility for the coating. These were the proofs before the finals. As long as you're not flying this thing over hostile territory, the current paint will work just fine... :mrgreen:
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Postby pdog » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:29 am

[quote="admin”] These are painted Flat Black rather than the actual radar absorbing material that the originals were done in (which made them completely unaffordable to the average human being). [/quote]

I beg to differ! :shock:
The good American tax payers seem to be able to afford anything that our good American government could ever possibly dream up :!:
I believe history will prove this to be correct.

Yap Dog~
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints!

I ❤ FLATHEADS

I ❤ 4 BANGERS

WNC
pdog
The ORIGINAL Original Stone Age Man

Postby admin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:36 am

If the government can cut me a check for them I'll provide them free of charge to you guys...
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Postby pdog » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:53 am

I’d be surprised if the good American government wouldn’t have you incarcerated for making a copy of their top secret war plane available to the common good American tax payers! :shock:
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints!

I ❤ FLATHEADS

I ❤ 4 BANGERS

WNC
pdog
The ORIGINAL Original Stone Age Man

Postby admin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Hence the regular Flat Black Paint. The "good stuff" went to actual engineers who had some connection to the aircraft....( Or Weather Balloon, Or UFO, or whatever they wanted to call it at the time)...
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Previous
Forum Statistics