Active Duty Military Accounts are Free

Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at jim@hre.com if you have questions

ALL NEW USERS START HERE! Messages and information about the board- Guests do not see ALL the forums! Register and JOIN for full access to rock solid information.

HRE on Facebook

Postby Eric David Bru » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Eric 8-)
The Road Goes on Forever and the Party Never Ends
Eric David Bru
March Meet 2013 Champion Crew

Re: HRE on Facebook

Postby cad500justin » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:24 pm

Where's the like button here? Oh wait, nevermind.
cad500justin
March Meet 2013 Champion Crew

Postby jrfuel » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:26 am

Got the invite! Appreciate it Bru.
Looks like an increase in activity from some of the others, and long lost.
Keith
jrfuel
Behaved Properly...Once

Postby admin » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Yep, Now if we can get some of them to Pony up like the rest of you guys we might get somewhere... :mrgreen:
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

HRE on Facebook

Postby HardcoreAK » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:33 am

So there was some drama that I'm not sure what went wrong on the Facebook page, but it surprised the hell out of me.

I thought the intention of HRE going on FB with the page was to attract some of the right people to the forum. People who race a real racecar and burn alcohol or whatever.

Based upon what went down I don't think there's a new user orientation type post that explains what HRE is all about? Can we get a sticky post at the top of the FB page? Maybe it's too late. Robbie and Wade are both good guys that have earned their way the hard way to 200 mph cars etc, and I really think there's a missing link somewhere that led to this.

I talked with both of them today and another guy we race with in AK and all of them said "what forum" so they have never read the forum or even understood that the Forum was the whole point of the FB page. Their comments about the lack of value or content was solely based on the FB page posts, which in all due respect of trying to attract serious racers to the forum, it fails miserably, and really does NOT reflect the membership nor the core value or function of what I think of when I think of the HRE forum.

Would it help to put something like this on the FB page? I stole this from the forum sticky:

>>>>>>>>>>

Welcome to HRE.COM forums. We hope that you will find this place to be exactly what you have been searching for. Here, you will find more solid and accurate information on the subject than any other place on the internet. Our members are all highly talented and participating members of the racing community. They freely share their knowledge and skills with other members. There is no other place on the internet that has as many qualified people available to help any member with answers to questions or suggestions and tips on setups etc.

That being said. THIS IS NOT A FREE SITE... The cost of membership is $40.00 per year. That minimal amount allows us to keep this place running and afford like minded people a forum to exchange ideas and knowledge.

You have just signed up and have access to all areas of the forums except for the Archives which are available only to paid members and only on request.
You have ONE WEEK to look around, introduce yourself and decide if you want to be a member of this forum. After that, your account will be deactivated and not reactivated unless you pay the $40.00 fee.

Most people find this place to be more than worth the cost. We hope that you will too.

If you are ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY, please send me an email at HRE.COMforums/mailto:jim%40HRE.COM>jim@HRE.COM... Your membership is Free

Thank you and please take a moment to introduce yourself to the membership.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk
Cody McCollum
Owner / Operator
Hardcore Performance
Kenai, Alaska
HardcoreAK

Postby HardcoreAK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:42 am

It’s really disappointing to me because nobody will even comment about it, and I just wanted to understand what happened if there was something behind the scene or something that was NOT said.

If we cannot find the problem then there won’t be a solution.

I think Facebook should be used as a tool to get people, traffic, and other Targeted leads to funnel into the HRE forum, and that’s why I added my friends. I hope I didn’t rub someone the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cody McCollum
Owner / Operator
Hardcore Performance
Kenai, Alaska
HardcoreAK

Postby admin » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:36 pm

You haven't rubbed anyone the wrong way.. I don't maintain or have any input on the HRE FB page. Get in touch with EDB
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Forum Statistics