Active Duty Military Accounts are Free

Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at jim@hre.com if you have questions

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. So we know that Racing isn't a "HOBBY" with anyone here. So in your "off time" what do you do to unwind? Fish, Ride Motorcycles, Bowling, Paint? Let's hear about your favorite thing to do when you don't have to do anything else.

Re: New project.

Postby admin » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:06 am

Well it's clear that you're way too young for this crowd. Not loving a comp coupe? Yep, Daniel my lad, you're just a pup. I'll bet you never laid your greasy paws on a copy of CAR Toons and cut school to read it in the pet cemetary.
Oh what a wasted youth you must have had!

Tombstone Harvey
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Postby danielb210 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:48 am

admin wrote:Well it's clear that you're way too young for this crowd. Not loving a comp coupe? Yep, Daniel my lad, you're just a pup. I'll bet you never laid your greasy paws on a copy of CAR Toons and cut school to read it in the pet cemetary.
Oh what a wasted youth you must have had!

Tombstone Harvey

No, was being completely serious. The whole wheel in the center of the body thing bugs me as much as the funnycar bodies for the last 30 years. Yes, I am too young to have ever never cut school to read a CAR Toons, but attempted to cut school many times to hang out in the garage with Dad's racecar. I spent more time in 60's and 70's Hot Rod, Superstock and Drag Illustrated than I did watching TV. My spent youth is why I do what I do today.
danielb210
One Bad Altered!

Postby admin » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:39 am

:lol: :lol: Ok, Ok, you're in :lol: :lol:
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Postby JCHansen » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:08 pm

My most favorite AA/Comp car is 68-69 Paul Stage, from Rockford ILL, with his R & B [ Buterra] chassis and great wheel and driver location.

Jon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JCHansen
March Meet 2013 Champion

Postby bigal » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:55 pm

For me the Fireside Inn Roadster was the one.

Alan
Just a touch more blower
bigal
The Sandman

Postby danielb210 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:55 pm

JCHansen wrote:My most favorite AA/Comp car is 68-69 Paul Stage, from Rockford ILL, with his R & B [ Buterra] chassis and great wheel and driver location.

Jon

Believe it or not this is the only one I can say I have ever liked. Between the body mods and almost being it the right place in my opinion the best looking one ever.
danielb210
One Bad Altered!

Postby danielb210 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:09 pm

I finally decided to say screw the cold I have work to do.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
danielb210
One Bad Altered!

Postby admin » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Hey kiddo! You have some nice skills there! It's looking like it's going to be a true old school body. VERY NICE! Don't freeze your tuchas off out there. (Check out MCMaster Carr for a heater... we use this one in the colder part of the shop
http://www.mcmaster.com/#space-heaters/=w50hfg

Get a 40lb propane tank and it'll heat your shop all winter long. We go through maybe 6 - 8 tanks per winter but that's running 8 - 10 hours a day. You can get your shop up to 70 - 80 degrees and then turn it off to save gas.
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Postby danielb210 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:32 pm

Once more I am building it with the body lines of a 30 Chevy Pick-up/Roadster delivery. Once I get to the point I can put the body lines in it will come together. Not something you can just buy.
danielb210
One Bad Altered!

Postby admin » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Wyncha' just dump your mill into one of those bodies ??? :lol: 8-)
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics