Active Duty Military Accounts are Free

Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at jim@hre.com if you have questions

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. So we know that Racing isn't a "HOBBY" with anyone here. So in your "off time" what do you do to unwind? Fish, Ride Motorcycles, Bowling, Paint? Let's hear about your favorite thing to do when you don't have to do anything else.

Re: California Gunpocalypse

Postby admin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 pm

cad500justin wrote:Jim, I've become well versed with my milling machine over the years and also tight lipped about it.

Well you just screwed THAT pooch...

I'm going to share some long time experience to you, my wonderful HRE Family. Many of you know this, some of you don't. My personal opinion is that you shouldn't post anything gun related on the internet. Now some photos may be fine, and we all like to show off our newest acquisitions. But when you start throwing photos of your latest AKM, or AR, or 9mm, or indicate that you have "machining skills".. You're simply asking for scrutiny that you don't want. If you think that no one is paying attention to your facebook posts, your private emails, your instagram stuff, you are sadly mistaken. Be like the Aussies, who when their gun ban went into effect, many simply stated that they had lost their firearm in the lake, or ocean... The GOVERNMENT NEVER TELLS THE TRUTH.. No matter WHOSE Government you're talking about. I don't care who is in office, if you trust that "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, or "We're not coming for your guns", then you're an idiot.
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Re: California Gunpocalypse

Postby Paul New » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Great post Jim I don't own any guns but agree 100% with what you say!
Paul New

6.47 at 214 mph 387" SBC 10-71 alky
Paul New
Pretends to be a Good Boy, but Isn't

Previous
Forum Statistics