Active Duty Military Accounts are Free

Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at if you have questions

ALL NEW USERS START HERE! Messages and information about the board- Guests do not see ALL the forums! Register and JOIN for full access to rock solid information.

March Banner

Postby JCHansen » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 pm

Thank You Jim, it's an honor to have our winner's circle picture on your March Home page, and thanks for putting all of our names on the banner.
You have a great site with great members, I feel lucky that Danny Miller suggested your site to me.

March Meet 2013 Champion

Re: March Banner

Postby admin » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Ahh that Danny Miller! Thankfully, he's still alive and well here at HRE and in the hearts of everyone who every knew him. Good to know that he's still making trouble like a good Hooligan. Him and that Evans character were two peas in a pod. Isn't a day goes by that I don't think of one or the other of them.

Having members here who are solid performers and proven winners just makes me as proud as can be. I consider it an honor that you folks have chosen to be part of this grand experiment. Believe me, I root for each and every one of you whenever you guys race.

I expect some more winner photos after the meet :mrgreen:
This space for rent.
Conspiracy Theory

Forum Statistics