Active Duty Military Accounts are Free

Membership is $40.00 Per Year (USD) for Full Access

Please make sure that your payment is in USD or the proper conversion from your currency

Payments not made in this way will be returned.

Email me at jim@hre.com if you have questions

ALL NEW USERS START HERE! Messages and information about the board- Guests do not see ALL the forums! Register and JOIN for full access to rock solid information.

Admins Status Update

Postby admin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:48 pm

I'm sure you have all noticed that I haven't been updating the banners lately. My explanation is that I am and and have been in the process of moving from my home to a new residence on a boat.

After 30+ years of marriage to a very nice woman, we decided to part ways. In the process, I have had to relocate to a new place.. that place is a 33' Pacemaker Sport Fisherman Yacht.. Not bad, but a big difference from living in a real house. Additionally, making the move in the middle of winter is an additional adjustment. Im currently on board in the middle of a blizzard, watching the snow blow sideways.. I hope that you'll all understand and bear with me as I make the adjustment to my new situation,.

Thanks for understanding.
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Re: Admins Status Update

Postby GregM784 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:49 am

Pics of boat or it didn't happen....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg Means
Garden Valley, CA
Budget Bender Racing
http://www.MeansRacing.com
GregM784
Burnin' down the house

Postby jrfuel » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:22 am

Yacht! Wow, moving up in the world!
Keith
jrfuel
Behaved Properly...Once

Postby Ken bahd » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Sorry to hear that, are you gonna air up the trailer tires and put'r in the water come spring thaw?

Kenny
WHALE OIL, THE NEW BIO-DIESEL........A RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE
Ken bahd

Postby cad500justin » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

So...you’re a bachelor now? BACHELOR PARTY!!!
Haha you’re a seamen....I know, I know....back to the corner...
In all honesty, hope all goes as smoothly as possible. And wish you the best. Maybe we’ll organize a mission to come annoy you once you’re comfortably settled in.
cad500justin
March Meet 2013 Champion Crew

Postby HardcoreAK » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:40 am

Sorry to hear that Dad. After that many years together I’m sure no matter the situation it’s gonna be hard to navigate at times.

If there’s any kind of moral support you need I’m sure you know that the pond is full of fish some are predatory and others are prey...
(This ones full of hooligans)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cody McCollum
Owner / Operator
Hardcore Performance
Kenai, Alaska
HardcoreAK

Postby uglytruck » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:14 pm

Jim, I'm very sorry to hear about you and your wife splitting. That's a tough thing to go through. I started wondering back when you started showing off your dollar store cuisine.
Clay Allen

Clay's Transmissions
High Performance Transmissions and Parts

Simul Iustus et Peccator
uglytruck
Sky King

Postby danielb210 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:30 pm

admin wrote:I'm sure you have all noticed that I haven't been updating the banners lately. My explanation is that I am and and have been in the process of moving from my home to a new residence on a boat.

After 30+ years of marriage to a very nice woman, we decided to part ways. In the process, I have had to relocate to a new place.. that place is a 33' Pacemaker Sport Fisherman Yacht.. Not bad, but a big difference from living in a real house. Additionally, making the move in the middle of winter is an additional adjustment. Im currently on board in the middle of a blizzard, watching the snow blow sideways.. I hope that you'll all understand and bear with me as I make the adjustment to my new situation,.

Thanks for understanding.

I am sorry for your current situation. I am certain it is a hard transition. I'm proud of how classy you were in your telling of your situation.
danielb210
One Bad Altered!

Postby bbob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Jim, I am truly sorry to hear about your situation. It really makes lifr rough.
bbob

Postby admin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:38 am

thank you to all. You are all my extended family so I am never really alone.. Life takes many turns and we all wind up places we never would have imagined.. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. The point is to make the best of whatever comes along. I'll be ok, just have to adjust to some differences and try to get myself back on track.. This place doesn't run itself and I see myself falling behind on maintenance. I can't have that happen, but I need a bit more time to get things back together. I hope that you all will understand and bear with me.

Thank you all.
Jim
This space for rent.
admin
Conspiracy Theory

Next
Forum Statistics